VISION, MISSIONS, AND OBJECTIVES OF UNIVERSITY OF DARUSSALAM GONTOR
To become a quality and meaningful pesantren system university, as a center
Science development oriented to the Islamization of science
contemporary and as a center for the study of the language of the Qur’an for the welfare of mankind.
1. Organizing education, teaching, research, and community service within the framework of the Islamization of contemporary Science and the development of the language of Al-qur’an;
2. Develop a system of Islamic boarding schools as a
the basis of campus life in order to develop various competencies in accordance with the demands of the community;
3. Building cooperation with various parties inside and outside
country in order to develop the Tri dharma of university, human resource development, and strengthening the network.
1. The implementation of education, teaching, research, and Community Service within the framework of the Islamization of contemporary Science and the development of the language of Al-Qur’an;
2. To produce people who have faith, noble character, knowledgeable, think creatively, master 10 basic competencies which include problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, people management, coordinating with others, emotional intelligent, judgment and decision making, service orientation, negotiation, and cognitive flexibility that is able to apply their knowledge creatively, innovatively and professionally, and able to compete at national and international levels.