New Students Admission of UNIDA Gontor
Registration will reopen on 10-14 June 2019
Full-timer New Students of Special Admission (Gontor Alumni 2019) are expected to attend the heregistration at Main Campus Siman (male students) or Mantingan Campus (female students) on 6-8 Shawwal. On 9 Shawwal, there will be attendance checking.
Table of Contents
1. Submit 2 copies of legalized certificate and transcript from Senior High School
2. Submit photos with 3×4 (4 photos) and 4×6 (4 photos)
3. Police Record
4. Fill out the registration form
5. Fulfill the requirements which have been briefed at the registration period.
6. Register with the term and condition applied
Several departments are available specifically for male or female students. The details are as follows.
Undergraduate Program (Bachelor’s Degree)
1. Tarbiyah Faculty
a. Islamic Education Department (male & female)
b. Arabic Language Teaching Department (male & female)
2. Ushuluddin Faculty
a. Comparative Studies of Religion Department (male & female )
b. Aqeedah and Islamic Philosophy Department (male & female)
c. Alqur-an and Tafseer Department (male & female)
3. Sharia Faculty
a. Comparative School of Jurisprudence Department (male & female)
b. Islamic Economic Laws Department (male & female)
4. Faculty of Economics and Management
a. Islamic Economics Department (male & female)
b. Management Department (male & female)
5. Faculty of Humanities
a. International Relations Department (male & female)
b. Communication Science Department (male & female)
6. Faculty of Science and Technology
a. Informatics Engineering Department (male & female)
b. Agro-technology Department (male & female)
c. Agroindustrial Technology Department (male)
7. Faculty of Health Sciences
a. Pharmacy Department (female)
b. Nutrition Department (female)
c. Occupational Health and Safety Department (D4) (male)
Graduate Program (Master’s Degree)
a. Arabic Language Teaching Department (Male & Female)
b. Aqeedah and Philosophy Department (Male and Female)
c. Law of Islamic and Economics Department (Male and Female)
Graduate Program (Doctoral’s Degree)
Aqeedah and Islamic Philosophy Department (Male and Female)
Note: The information presented on this page is for undergraduate program registration. For registration information of graduate program (master’s and doctoral’s degrees) please contact
+62852 3159 1505 (Elisha)
There are two stages in the admission exam in UNIDA Gontor:
1. Oral Examination.
The materials cover:
a. Al-Qur’an with tajwid;
b. Amaliyah and qauliyah Ibadah consisting of prayers (salah practice), wudhu, tayamum, adzan, iqomah, memorization of Alqur’an short letters, daily prayesr, the prayer after Sunnah salah, etc.;
c. Arabic and English;
d. Psychological Tests;
2. Written Exam.
The materials cover:
a. Arabic and English
b. For Islamic Studies Departments: Dirasah Islamiyah
c. For Science Departments: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
d. For Social Science Departments: General knowledge.
1. Registration is done directly at UNIDA Gontor Campus , not by mail or telephone
2. Fill out the registration form.
3. Submit the registration requirements and put them inside a folder, include:
• Copies of legalized SMA/MA certificate and transcript (2 copies)
• Photos with size 3 × 4 ( 4 photos ) and 4 × 6 (4 photos)
• Police Report
Note: Special Admission for New Students (Alumni Gontor of current years), Registration requirements are as follows:
1. Photos of size 3 × 4 and 4 × 6 (each consists of 4 photos).
2. Copy of birth certificate
3. Copy of family card
4. Copy of the letter devotion from Gontor
1. Student candidate fills out the data registration online.
2. Student candidate prints out the online data registration as a proof.
3. Student candidate prepares the data requirements based on the stated term and condition.
4. Student candidate submits the print-out data and all the requirement at UNIDA Gontor Campus.
|ACTIVITY||INTAKE I||INTAKE II|
|Registration||7 April-12 April 2019/1-6 Sya’ban 1440||10-14Juni 2019/6-10 Syawwal 1440|
|Oral exam||7 April-12 April 2019/1-6 Sya’ban 1440||10-14 Juni 2019/6-10 Syawwal 1440|
|Written Exam||13 April 2019/7 Sya’ban 1440||11 Syawwal 1440|
|Annoucement Ceremony (Attending is compulsory)||16 April 2019/10 Sya’ban 1440||14 Syawwal 1440|
|On first and second semester||On first and second semester|
|New Stundet Re-registration||14-15 Syawwal 1440|
|old student registration||16-18 Syawwal 1440|
|Reading of University’s Ethics||19 Syawwal 1440|
|Orientation week||16-19 Syawwal 1440|
|First Lecture||20 Syawwal 1440|
• Schedule is subject to change at any time.
1. Registration fee (paid at registration period)
1 Registration Administration Cost Rp. 250.000, –
2 Construction Cost Rp. 850.000, –
Total Rp. 1100.000 *
Students who stay during the registration period will be charged additional fee:
– Matriculation Program Rp. 150.000, – *
– Meal allowance (per month) Rp. 310.000, – *
2. Re-registration fee (paid after students are admitted)
|Social Sciences Faculties **||Rp 5.970.000,-|
|Sciences Faculties ***||Rp 6.420.000,-|
** Fees may change at any time
Tuition Fees at UNIDA Gontor are as follows.
1. Monthly Payment
1 Meal Fee (paid monthly) Rp. 310,000
2 Activity Fee and dormitory (paid monthly) Rp. 350,000
Total Rp. 660,000
2. Payment for each semester
Tuition Fees and lab Rp. 2,850,000
International students are advised to register at the first intake.
Contact of international office for international Students:
- visa arrangement: +62 823-3208-5097 (Mr. Akhlis)
- general information: +62 813-3504-0898 (Mr. Eko)
OFFICE ADDRESS for NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION (Male Campus)
Main Building 1st Floor, Room 105
Jalan Raya Siman Ponorogo Km 5, Siman Ponorogo, 63 471 East Java.
Phone & Fax. 0352-488-182
+62 853 3155 6625 (Saiful)
OFFICE ADDRESS for NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION (FEMALE CAMPUS):
New Mesir Building Room 108
Gontor Modern Islamic Institute 1 (Pondok Modern Gontor Putri 1), Mantingan, Ngawi, 63 257, East Java
Phone./Fax 0351 673260 – mobile: 082257181224